Friday, June 5, 2020

Week Six - Main

Welcome to Week Six

Week 6 - Main course - Duck a l'orange


The Main course is usually a larger serving and doesn’t just do justice to the flavours of the proteins used, but takes it up a notch!  Served with a sauce or jus and seasonal vegetables.

Check out our menu below and have fun!


And here is Gypsy's example to help inspire you:

 
 It's a joke in my house if you ask my husband what he might want for dinner he'll say: Duck a l'orange and a Bombe Alaska- pretty sure he's never had either. :-) But when I drew the main course for the competition I knew this is what I had to 'make'.

I love the way this dish has been plated up in the image above I have kept the central column design and the use of white space for my LO- but you can go your own way just using the requirements for the challenge... and no you don't need ducks... I almost felt a little guilty pairing these photos with this challenge. Happy Scrapping and Bon Appetite!

Supplies used: Bazzill Cardstock White, Patterned Paper:CV Legendary- Explore and One Way, Dusty Attic Stencil Bubbles, Foam Title CV Unforgettable, Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks, Mulberry Flowers: Sweetheart Mini White and Gardenia Peach and white, Art Alchemy wax- Firebird, and Nuvo Drops Gloss.

Chatting here - Facebook Chat
Upload to our album here - Week 6 Main
Have fun!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment