Sunday, July 5, 2020

2020 Scrapbooking Gourmet Winners

Hello crafty friends....

I would like to send out a huge thank-you to everyone that played along with us, everyone creations had me saying... I love this!   And I meant it every time!!!   It's so wonderful to see such gorgeous diversity in all of our gallery albums.
Also a huge thank you to my DT Gypsy & Robyn,  for all their efforts in helping design and run this 8 week competition.

I'm so happy to announce our winners for our 2020 competition, so without further delay....

1st prize - Rachel Humfrey

2nd prize -  Debra Beer

3rd prize - Cheryl Graham

Congratulations ladies!

And again, thank you to everyone who joined in, and remember we have 2 new challenges each month, and 3 in our cyber crops!  So there is still plenty of inspiration to help you scrap away :) 

2 comments: