Friday, May 8, 2020

Week Two - Soup

Welcome to Week Two

Week 2 - Soup course - Carrot & Fetta.


A classic idea is to relate your soup course to the season. It's always smart to avoid soups that are too hearty so guests don’t fill up for the rest of the meal.

Check out our menu below and have fun!


And here is Gypsy's example to help inspire you:


I cropped the middle circle out of this CV Legendary paper to make my soup bowl- I love this combination of Indigo and Orange. The Orange (Peach) and White are Kaisermists one painted on and one flicked.

When my Dad was leaving when I was a kid we had this thing:
Him: See you later Aligator.
Me: In a while Crocodile. Don't forget your toilet paper.
Him: Spot ya' in the Soup! We'll have a pea together.

I have to admit when I started the page I had no idea what I was going to journal about but had that saying stuck in my head and so wanted to find a way to bring it into a story about my son Will in the picture. I'm really happy with the solution.

Remember you don't have to scrapbook about soup or food at all- just try and meet the challenge requirements in your own style.

Supplies used: Cocoa Vanilla Legendary paper- Explorer, plus Ephemera and flair. Bazzill Cardstock- French Vanilla. Kaisermist Peach and white. Gauze, and light modelling paste. Thickers Foam Alphas. Green Tara Leaves: Light Green 2.5cm and Green 3.5cm. Uni-ball Signo White Pen.

Chatting here - Facebook Chat
Upload to our album here - Week 2 Soup

Have fun!


1 comment: